Jewelry needs to be handled delicately with care. Our tips below.
For solid gold pieces: Because these pieces can be worn all the time, they can get dirty and dull over time from sweat, oils, creams, etc. The best way to clean your pieces is either with a Sunshine Polishing Cloth (can be purchased on Amazon or any lint-free jewelry polishing cloth) or-
- Making a small bowl of warm water with a couple drops of dish soap
- Make sure mixture is mixed and not too hot
- Get piece wet with soapy mixture
- Take a BRAND NEW toothbrush and gently scrub your piece
- Lay flat to dry on a clean towel or cloth
If you piece is extremely dirty, we recommend taking it to a local jeweler for a professional clean.